Mr James Bidwell
MBBS (Lon), FRCSEd (Tr&Orth)
Knee Replacement, General Orthopaedics
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- European Society for Sports Traumatology
- Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy
- International Society of Arthroscopy
- Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
James has been a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Aberdeen since 2001. He works in the areas of lower limb arthroplasty and general orthopaedic surgery, with a special interest in soft tissue knee surgery. He trained in London and Glasgow, with further specialist fellowship training in Edinburgh. In 2000 he undertook a travelling fellowship in North America.